Plowshares Craftsfair & Peace Festival This Weekend
Please join us at Plowshares Craftsfair on December 3-4 at Nottingham High School (3100 E. Genesee St., Syracuse - map). Central New York's premier multicultural craftsfair, Plowshares celebrates a world where people enjoy their work and have control over it. With 130 area craftspeople and community groups, it is a marketplace of ideas and beautifully diverse, hand made items.P More than a craftsfair, it is a peace festival, with music, food and a spirit of fellowship, creating a weekend of grassroots commerce and community. It's a wonderful opportunity to connect at year's end with old and new friends and share in the life of a village marketplace that has no corporate headquarters.
We need this always, but especially this year.
- Share Plowshares' facebook page
- Download the beautiful flyers (8.5x11 flyer, four to a page handouts).
- Check out the Silent Auction and raffle items
- Delight in the food menu
- Enjoy a full slate of entertainment, including music and dance, throughout the day
- If you've never been, watch a 2-minute walk through a small piece of Plowshares (2014)
- For more information, contact Carol 315.472.5478, email@example.com
- Check out the written program (has map of craftspeople and community groups)
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." -Isaiah 1:4