Nottingham High School
3100 E. Genesee St., Syracuse NY 13210
Start the bidding in our Silent Auction HERE - vacatation cottages, health and welness and more!
Also check out these resources & commentaries:
- Conference call with Phyllis Bennis, writer, activist and analyst on the Middle East, of the Institute for Policy Studies, "Terrorism Survives Wars, People Don't"
- Interviews with US Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about US foreign policy in Syria, before and after the attacks in Paris
- The Guardian's Martin Chulov reports on the origins of ISIS at US prison Camp Bucca in Iraq, "ISIS: The Inside Story"
- Freedom Rider Margaret Kimberley discusses her experience as part of the International League of Peoples Struggles and comments on the West's blowback-generating practices in the context of the Paris attacks, "Solidarity and the ILPS"
- Vijay Prashad, director of International Studies at Trinity College, "The Doctrine of 9/11 Anti-Immigration"
- Lamis Andoni, analyst and commentator, "ISIL and the West: A Clash of Savageries"
From the Peace Newsletter
SPC In Action
Student organizers gathered comments about the proposed hydrofracking regulations at Nottingham High School. January, 2013. (Photo: Ursula Rozum)
- 1 of 12